[meteorite-list] Help !!!!

From: goldmaster <goldmaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 13 11:22:51 2005

Hi All

There are a couple of Metal Detecting and Meteorite Hunting Forums that need
the Guidence and Knowledge of the members of this list !! As an active
detectorist and space rock hunter I try but I'm not toooooo smart on some of
this stuff !!!! These forums are really pretty cool and threads can be
interesting and very informative for the novice or experienced hunter or
collector . The great part is the ability to post pictures with the text and
follow a tread . I hope to see you all there ?? For there are lots of
hunters who need your help , love and expertise for these pieces of outer
space . The addresses are .
nuggetshooter.com
and
nuggethunting.com