[meteorite-list] Bakesale Juanchengs Continued...

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 13 10:54:00 2005

Howdy Folks,

Mark Bowling (who lives near Tucson) missed out on my Bakesale Juancheng offering, but he decided to try and find the dealer himself. I gave him the best directions I could, meaning stand facing X, turn left, walk till you hit a wall, turn right, go through the first door on your left, etc. Anyway, he found the place and picked up a few more pieces, also adding his own experience to the story.

Anyway, he will be posting something to the List soon, all with my blessing.

Thanks for the additional footwork Mark!

Cheers,

Martin H