[meteorite-list] European lost orders

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 12:09:07 2005

2 its the months no good for send mail to the Europe,
its August and December, August for the total month
holidays, December for the high traffic of mail for
the Christhmas Holidays. For the others months I not
have never problems to receive the mail, but the good
method its use a express courier for high value
material.

Matteo

 --- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it