[meteorite-list] 1.3kg Millbillillie - another Haag piece

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 05:16:27 2005

Piggy Rodeo!

Matt, congratulations on your Chiang Khan!
To avoid you to be tempted to cut slices from the exceedingly rare stone,
I want to mention, that there are two specimens left from the sale for the
Aids help project,
the 23 gram and the 25 gram fragments
http://de.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

If they will be gone, you'll have to beg Matt for cutting from his specimen,
which he won't do, will you? At least he won't give it then away at such a
low price of 37$ per gram.

So hush, hush!!
Martin