[meteorite-list] ** AD : NWA CDROM discontinued **

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 04:32:32 2005

Hello to the List,

I'll stop today the publication of the NWA CD ROM.

It has been a successfully product and everyone is
enjoying it.

I'm working on a CDROM called "Meteorites of Africa"
which will contain all meteorites of this continent.
It will include of course everything that was in the
NWA CDROM, but also Acfer, Dar Al Gani, Hammadah Al
Hamra, Sahara series, ... Release is due on February
20. I'll make then an annoucement.

And a bit later this year (may or june), I will
release a CDROM called "Meteorites of Europa". Next
one will be "Meteorites of America", then "Metorites
of Asia, Australia and Oceania".

The project is to publish a CDROM for each continent,
and as a result, it will be a multimedia encyclopedia
of meteorites.

It's a good add-on to current books like Meteorites
from A to Z (or Grady book) as it adds the history of
the falls or finds, pictures, some movies,
bibliography, maps...

Price will be about 20-22 euros each (including
shipment worldwide).

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com

D?couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/