[meteorite-list] NPA 07-30-1890 Farmington Meteorite, Going to be a Lawsuit..

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 10 16:25:04 2005

Paper: Sandusky Daily Register
City: Sandusky, Ohio
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 1890
Page: 2 (of 4)

     There is going to be a lawsuit about a meteor which fell in Washington
county, Kansas. The finder of this aerolite wasn't the owner of the land,
but sold it for $600. The owner of the farm now claims the money.

(end)

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas
http://www.meteoritearticles.com
http://www.kansasmeteoritesociety.com
http://www.imca.cc

http://stores.ebay.com/meteoritearticles

PDF copy of this article, and most I post (and about 1/2 of those on my
website), is available upon e-mail request.

The NPA in the subject line, stands for Newspaper Article. The old list
server allowed us a search feature the current does not, so I guess this is
more for quick reference and shortening the subject line now.