[meteorite-list] AD - Great Auction Values Ending Today - naturesvault

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 9 13:40:42 2005

Dear List Members,

In just a few hours I have 52 eBay auctions ending under my "naturesvault"
seller name.

Many are still at just 99 cents and I have a couple of new offerings listed
below as "NEWEST OFFERINGS" at very low prices which started under one
dollar. Here are a few of links to these and other great values:

New - NWA 2394 L4 Shock Melt Breccia 6.2 grams (LAST PIECE)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508957287&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2395 LL4 w/ Xenoliths 40.3 gram Complete Slice (Last Piece with
LARGE Xenolith)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508957983&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2624 Pallasite-Like Ureilite 3.7 grams (Only 6 Pieces Left)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508958958&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2696 Howardite Individual 10.4 grams (Currently at ONLY $4.23 per
gram!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508959275&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2696 Howardite Complete Slice 14.2 grams (Currently at ONLY $6.34
per gram!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508959496&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ORIENTED Skihote-Alin 66.2 gram Individual "Tongue-Shaped"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508967987&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEWEST OFFERINGS
New - NWA 2381 LL Shock Melt Breccia 1.7 gram Slice (Currently ONLY at $2.83
per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508969297&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2381 LL Shock Melt Breccia 5 gram Slice (Currently ONLY at $3.10
per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508969526&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2618 Black-Type L6 - 3.1 gram Slice (Currently ONLY at 40 Cents
per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508969855&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2618 Black-Type L6 - 13.5 gram Slice (Currently ONLY at 9 Cents
per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508970087&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

There are several full slices or part slices of planetary and other rare
material also.

To see these and more, click on one of the above links and then click on
"View seller's other items" or go to eBay and search for items by seller,
naturesvault

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)