[meteorite-list] An Apology to Delraygoddess

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 9 09:06:27 2005

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your concern. I somehow got a little sick (again) and was out of
it for the most part all Saturday. I don't know what it is with Tucson but
something there doesn't agree with me. At least this year it was only for
about 30 hours rather then 3 days, and I was there an extra day over last.

Sorry I was unable to help you Saturday as I normally do but glad that John
Kerns was able to fill in.

Nice to hear your wife got the moldavite - citrine necklace from/by Leigh
Anne. I found a few NWA 869 beads that I gave her to help craft me another
necklace. Hats off to John Gwillian for eating his crows.

I have just submitted my Tucson report, along with photos. If a few other
list members would take the time to put their thoughts to keyboard then I
will make a webpage like I did last year. Everyone likes the Tucson reports
and I think it is a great way to promote our common interest.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas
www.meteoritearticles.com