[meteorite-list] Diamond Planets: Rich Possibilities for Other Worlds

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 8 14:03:09 2005

Dear Ron, List;

I am not in amazement but yet I am.

I have really been amazed at how much the kimberlite I have seen
imitates the carbonaceous chondrites in pictures and chemistry. My
olivine's in the kimberlite have been carbonized even. For those of you
that have a specimen, isn't this a revelation! The more we go forward,
the more things come full circle.
As a side note, I predict that in 10 years Wyoming may be mining more
diamonds than the Canadian Yukon, which last year out produced South
African diamond mines.

As you know, I market kimberlite on ebay.
Best,
Dave F.
ebay ID mjwy