[meteorite-list] Velocity vs. mass vs. drag?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 7 14:47:07 2005

Hi Tom,
        You forgot one part in your question: you ask, "Which is greater,
the forces of drag, or the powers of velocity?" - however, it is the
combination of MASS and velocity which go into the larger pieces
falling at the end of the strewn field and the smaller ones falling
nearer the beginning.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen