[meteorite-list] Fw: bad apple to bad guy

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 4 10:17:41 2005

Hunters, or buyers? I am not so sure there are many NWA meteorite hunters
other than the nomads we all buy from. But you wouldn't know that Matteo,
since you have never been to NWA have you? Anyway, Matteo, don't you have
some more recent Italian falls to go fake?
More important things to do here in Tucson than argue with the king of
idiots, so goodbye Matteo, no further emails on this subject are needed.
Mike Farmer