[meteorite-list] tucson day 2

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 4 01:13:40 2005

Hi list.Just a qwick overview of my day.I picked up 10 new meteorites
today.Included were a 92 gram slice of ADMIRE PALLASITE and a 4 gram
fragment of CALICO ROCK hexahedrite,with a monnig number.I also met some
new people today.Bob king,jake pelltier,jan bartels today.Very nice.I
SPENT SOMETIME OVER BLAINES ROOM AND WEREDRANK LOTS OF WINE.We all got
nuts.Right mike martinez?Anyway,tomorrow is another day when the wheeling
and dealing starts.Also I was told to say this.BOB C. IS ONE COOL DUDE

                                   steve arnold,tucson

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728