[meteorite-list] AD - New Material and Show Specials - eBay

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 2 06:08:39 2005

Dear List Members,

I have placed many rare and beautiful specimens for sale under my
"naturesvault" eBay name. Included are larger slices of planetary and other
rare material. I have also included two new classified meteorites that I
have not offered before, these are NWA 2381, an LL Shock Melt Breccia and
NWA 2618, a Shock Darkened L6.

Here are a few other nice specimens:

Oriented Sikhote Alin 66.2 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508967987&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Park Forest 228 gram Individual
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508967268&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

We also have 10 pieces of NWA 3133, several of which are still at just 99
cents that end February 5th.

To see these and all of the material we have available, click on one of the
above links and then click on "View seller's other items" or go to eBay and
search for seller, naturesvault.

Even if you do not want to bid, the larger specimens are nice to look at. If
you are bidding, "Thank You" and good luck winning what you are interested
in.

Best regards and hope to see everyone who is attending the Tucson Show,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com