[meteorite-list] 2006 to be a great year

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 31 16:52:58 2005

Happy new year everyone. Still sunny and 75 degrees here in Tucson, the
tents are already going up for the Tucson show, and time is short, less than
one month!
Eric Olsen, Jim Strope, and myself will open our room in the Inn Suites on
the 24th or 25th for early business.
A new year and a lot of new goodies to be found or come down this year, 2005
was dead as far as recovered falls go, 2006 will make up for it, I can feel
it. My bags are packed and I am waiting for a meteorite shower anywhere in
the world.
Michael Farmer