[meteorite-list] nevada meteorites

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 29 19:43:09 2005

Hi list.This e-mail goes out to all the dealers out there that will be in
tucson.One thing I will really be looking for are nevada meteorites.I
already have 32 in my collection,so a few more won't hurt it.Please email
me off list if you are going to be bringing any.Sort of a heads up you
might say.I also want to take this time to wish everyone on the list a
very happy and prosperous new year.See ya all in tucson.

                                 steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com