AW: [meteorite-list] dong qinqin je and fukang

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 28 11:28:49 2005

Matteo, you were not in Munich, so why dont you take your second hand
information and shove it where the sun dont shine. I and other people said
it was in Munich, so either go there next year, or shut up. By the way, it
is not far to go for you to get to Munich, the show is full of people from
all over the world, but lo and behold, the man who lives only 5 hours away
by train and pretends to be a meteorite dealer does not ever go. It seems
your health would be in danger from all the people you harrass. I am sick of
you and your snide comments on every frigging thing anyone on this list
says. If someone says the sky is blue in New York today, you will surely
quote a friend who thinks it is raining there.
Sick of Matteo
Michael Farmer