[meteorite-list] Add - auctions to end on ebay

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 28 07:19:44 2005

Dear meteorites' fans,

I wish to inform you very briefly that I have some auctions including some meteorites & LDGs, some ending in about 7 hours and some
other in 2 days.
You can see them at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZmeteoriteshow

There are some very good deals on meteorites that are at starting price!
Anybody from the List who will win two auctions at least will be granted a free shipping (based on priority air mail, only
additional cost for registered mail or any other more expensive solution will be charged). Please send me a copy of this e-mail if
you are one of the lucky multiple-item winners.
Best wishes,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)