[meteorite-list] Fw: SAP

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 25 11:53:03 2005

Look what the CEO of this major company wrote to me! "ARE" request. I think
he means "our" request. And then there is the "your just a rude little
punk". Someone tell him that it is spelled "you're just a rude litte punk".
I am too rude to carry out such a critique.
Mike Farmer
Merry Christmas to all.