[meteorite-list] Meteorite for Treasure Hunt

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 24 20:31:43 2005

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 16:16:12 -0800 (PST), ceo_at_kingarthurstreasures.com wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Where doing a milllion dollar treasure hunt
>http://www.kingarthurstreasures.com
>
>The treasure hunt will be in 12 parts and have 12 prizes as a way for more
>than one person to win.
>
>Where looking into the possibility of one of the prizes being a meteorite.
>We would would like one that has a high appraisal value at $100,000 but
>would sell lower.
>
>Thank you for your time and consideartion and if anyone would like to
>reply feel free to email to info_at_kingarthurstreasures.com.

Also, as a future reference, when you are trying to scam someone out of 6 or 7 figures, you might
want to brush up on your spelling, so that you might look just the least little bit credible.

Where = We're
milllion = million
Where = We're, again
would would = would
sell lower = I think you meant "settle for lower"
consideartion = consideration

BTW, if you do buy a meteorite from a list member or any member of the IMCA for $100,000 AND PAY FOR
IT, I'll apoligize to you. But I'm not holding my breath.