[meteorite-list] Merry Christmas

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 24 15:17:03 2005

Hello Everyone,

I have been away from meteorites for several months now with some serious
astronomical observing. I did much research into building a large dobsonian
telescope but decided against it. Oh well, I have too many scopes anyway.

Now that the large telescope bug is out of my system (wonder what launguage
translation software does with that phrase), I recently got back into
meteorites and want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Hope to visit with
everyone again in 2006!

Alas, no Tucson again this year for me :-(

-Walter Branch