[meteorite-list] Meteorite Pricing/Values

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 18:49:12 2005

Hi Dean,

'Value", in my mind is a perception kind of thing. As I pointed out in my
earlier post, many factors dictate this. I started to read your post about
this but, unfortunately did not have time to read through it all. Bottom
line, there are far too many factors to say a certain meteorite (or coin
or...) is worth 'only' this amount or that. As in coins and stamps (and
fossils...), there are different grades and conditions that dictate values
for each "individual" piece. This is what I meant earlier.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)