[meteorite-list] CHRISTMAS WEBSITE UPDATE AND SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 15:32:48 2005

For the last couple of days I have been busy adding
NWAs to my website - including some achondrites and
mesosiderites. Nearly 300 offered for sale now. I
think I have a better system now to have my sales than
my "50" sales earlier as I keep updating the site when
items sell so when you look you dont see 3/4s of the
rocks sold if you dont see the sale within 10 minutes
of me posting it.
And since new meteorites get added all the time you
can search over my website regularly rather than
having to wait for me to post a sale.
For the NWAs for sale see the links from my website
at:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/
And for all christmas YOU CAN TAKE A 15% DISCOUNT FROM
MY WEBSITE PRICES (Not Ebay auctions though).
Also see over 100 meteorites listed in my ebay
auctions under my ebay user id AMUNRE
And a merry christmas to all
Ho Ho Ho
DEAN