[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Dealers Website

From: Thomas Uza <biscuit_40_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 00:59:31 2005

Gary,

The price of a meteorite is arbitrary, as are your
services, how can we balance the two? Nobody agrees on
prices to begin with. Will you accept what you can get
or will you hold out for the value that you perceive
your services are worth? This perception, on your
part, is as you have pointed out very limited. I mean,
an hundred dollars for your services equals an hundred
dollars of what meteorites?

It's a reasonable plan that needs to be more specific.
Maybe you could compile a meteorite by meteorite rate
based on average selling prices of any given meteorite
and an exchange value for your time in relation to
your effort, etc.

Good Idea,

Thomas