[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Dealers Website Coming

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 22 08:47:10 2005

Dear Listers,

In case y'all didn't know it, I am in the business of website design and search engine
optimization. I am creating a website to list all meteorite dealers worldwide [if
possible anyway] and would like to include your business in the database.

What's in it for you? Business, plain and simple. As an example, I created
NorthConwayLodgings.com on Dec 12th. As of yesterday it is #1 on MSN and will be
penetrating the top listings in Yahoo and Google within the next few months.

This new Meteorite Dealers site will be broken down by region and will launch within a
week. It should be placed well before the Tucson show at MSN and If you want to be
listed in what will quickly become the premier meteorite dealer's listing website just
shoot me an email using the email link near the end of this post. Click it and the
subject should be included in your to me email automatically.

Include your business name, address and phone number and if you specialize in a
particular type of meteorite include that info too.

How much will this cost you? Nothing! Zip! Nada! Why do I do this? Business, pure
and simple. I hope that, when the site's positioning gets to the top you all will be
interested in trading high visibility sponsorship spots for some meteorites for my
collection. This trade offer is for people on this list only! Others who come to me
through other channels will have to pay me $$$&& to get sponsorsahip listings

So help me help you while in the end you can maybe help me back. Win-win, eh?

Here's the email address

gary_at_webbers.com?subject=Meteorite_Listing

If your email program doesn't carry forward the subject please type it in to help me
place you ASAP.

Gary K. Foote
Newbie Meteorite Fanatic
Old Guard Web Design and SEO