[meteorite-list] NWA 2999

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 20 15:55:36 2005

Dear Dave and List,

The AGU abstract is copyrighted and I agree that a blatant act of plagiarism
is at hand. I already reported the incident to a few of the other authors
who are not happy with the situation at all. It is important to respect
intellectual property. It is alright to quote and reference abstracts but
most are copyrighted. Substitution of laboratory and official numbers is
breaking the law and in this case is bad business. My brother, Greg and I
work very closely with the scientists listed on this abstract and to be
listed as a co-author is a privilege that we do not take lightly. We find
this blatant plagiarism to be distasteful and in poor judgement.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock