[meteorite-list] AD - 86 Auctions - A Case for Mercury?

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 20 15:18:57 2005

 I was surprised too, so much in fact that I didn't bother reading it in the
Bethany Holiday Catalog figuring it was BS as no authors were listed. Now to
see it is a real article composed by some long standing and reliable names,
I share in David's guarded optimism and I am pleased to see science stepping
outside of the box and taking a swing at defining the angrites better. This
will undoubtedly be further discussed and contested, I applaud the folks at
UW, NAU, and Carnegie for taking that first step.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.