[meteorite-list] OK -So, What, Where, When and How?

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 18 20:52:05 2005

Thanks Norm,

Patience I have in abundance. Information soaks into my brain like a dry sponge in the
rain - always has. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like I'm exactly in the middle of
meteorite country here in NH's White Mountains, even tho it is a glacially carved land.
Maybe in some of the riverbeds. Hmmmm... I have a bunch or rare earth magnets and love
to wander the rivers. Am I off track? I heard that glaciation often drops 'stuff'
everywhere. In fact there's a boulder - huge mutha - that was moved from my town to the
next one over during the last ice age. Do a Google on Madison Boulder.

Gary