[meteorite-list] micheal casper

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 18 17:51:09 2005

Michael Casper is a piece of human feces. He has
stolen more meteorites from dealers than anyone in the
world. That is why he got out of the business, he was
in physical danger.
He stole over $1000 on meteorites from me last Tucson
show, and I sued him in court and won my case. I still
have not seen one cent. Deal with Casper, you WILL get
burned. Many list members will tell you this, Notkin,
Cintron, Arnold, all of these people were his friend,
and he screwed them all.
Good riddence to that piece of filth.
Michael Farmer

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites