Re-2: [meteorite-list] Barringer Ban Area

From: moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 18 16:31:50 2005

I totally agree with Bernd that Thomas was very lucky indeed to have been
able to keep them and first of all very lucky to have found some.
As I understood from previous posts, I thought it was very hard to find some
at all.
Maybe Thomas can add to this when he sees the posts.
Maybe its shale (?) that he found, that was another idea I heard.
Bernd have you seen them?

I believe the best to do is what Gary has in mind, ask the ranger or whoever
is responsible for the Barringer Crater.

Its pouring and thundering in Sacramento,
Wish they were meteorites and sonic booms! ;-)
Moni