[meteorite-list] meteorites in commercials

From: Larry Lebofsky <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 18 07:37:33 2005

Hi List,

Stephan, thanks for this, I can use it in my class.

Just saw one last night for trash bags (the flexible ones). I will have to see
if they have a link for it on the web.

Larry Lebofsky

Quoting Stefan Brandes <brandes_at_gmx.at>:

> Hi list,
>
> nice commercial of the new PEBL mobile from Motorola.
>
> The link to download the spot: (not the best quality, but worth seeing it)

http://offline.hbpl.co.uk//BrandRepublic/creative/xtreme/movies/Motorola_PEBL.m
pg

--
Senior Research Scientist
Co-editor, Meteorite                      "If you give a man a fish,