[meteorite-list] micheal casper

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 17 17:37:28 2005

Hola Steve,

Probably because you can make a lot more money selling coins than with
meteorites, and he was in it for the business angle and the love for Morgan Silver
Dollars. Meteorites are speculative, while coins can be a great business as
eBay's biggest listmember. You can lose your butt just as quickly as make a
few hundred. No price guides and everyone has his opinion in the business.
 I believe the business term would be: meteorites are not as liquid as
coins. So we have a special affliction...but you knew that!

Read about Michael from the horse's mouth:

http://www.caspercoin.com/about.php?PHPSESSID=7b2fd82d716fd6e07191778669902bda

Holiday wishes, Doug

In a message dated 12/17/2005 4:58:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,