[meteorite-list] WEBSITE UPDATE AND SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 16 22:44:46 2005

Its still slow going getting sales up and running here
after moving to New Zealand but at least I have a
magnet now (I had to buy an old computer hard drive
and ripped it apart looking for the magnet). Maybe
next month I might even get a saw.
And after many months I have also finally got my
website functional again. And while it still needs
editing and a few other things I do have some NWAs
listed for sale on it now (101 to be exact).
See my website at
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/
For this weekend take a 15% discount from anything of
interest. Paypal best for payment
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
15% off OFFER DONT APPLY TO EBAY OF COURSE