[meteorite-list] Spreading the wealth ........of information! Who Iare??

From: moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 15 20:56:40 2005

Hi David, List and new members,

about the horse, I do think you own a horse, a modern horse! ;-)
An ATV (all terrain vehicle) that is, goes where a horse goes!
Well, almost!

And for the new members David also found a meteorite. Check this out!

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2003-September/136820.html

My regards,
Moni