[meteorite-list] Spreading the wealth ........of information! Who I are??

From: dfreeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 15 20:16:08 2005

Dear List;
This coming Monday, I will address about 100 7th. grade students at one
of the local middle schools. I will discuss the three rock types: pretty
rocks, expensive rocks, and the large family of leverites.... I will
discuss meteorites, kimberlites and the multitude of fossils found in
Wyoming....and the collecting issues/regulations on all of the above.

Back a number of years ago we had a thread entitled: "who I are"
(corrupted English for fun) and nearly 50 prominent list members
introduced themselves to the world of other meteorite hunters. Would
we like to go with this past and very popular thread, or just offer
information and location to the archives?
I are Dave Freeman, Wyoming USA (and no, I don't own a horse!)