[meteorite-list] Stocking Stuffer (Ad)

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 14 15:09:51 2005

Hello Kevin and List,

  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to both thank
Kevin for making such a fine book available to all of
us, and to urge any of you who have not already bought
a copy (or two) to get one before they are gone. I
really enjoyed reading Kevin's book, and I think
everyone on the list would, too.

  Merry Christmas and best wishes to all,

  Robert Woolard