[meteorite-list] OT: Tokyo Mineral Show Dec.15-19 with meteorites coming AD: Internet phone FREE for Met. talk

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 13 19:30:30 2005

Dear List,
  The Tokyo Mineral Show Dec.15-19 is about to start.
I will send photos of meteorite dealers and give a
report of new offerings at the show. Anyone wishing
such photos or information please email me off list.
  Also anyone wishing for an alternative for
communication via the Internet should check out
www.skype.com for good quality FREE internet phone.
You will need a headset with microphone and speakers
to use it. Several European meteorite dealers have it
and it is a free and easy way to talk. If you have
any questions you can also email me. This is a great
way to meet meteorite list friends and have a talk
about meteorites.
Thank you. Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo