[meteorite-list] "Mars meteorite vision guy"

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 10 20:06:39 2005

Hi List and Happy Holidays. I am in a dilemma and need some advise. I had a
vision last night and --god-- spoke to me and said to tell Dick (the name of
the person selling the 33 lb. Mars meteorite) that he must send this Mars
meteorite to my sacred residence ASAP at no cost and that all shipping costs
be paid by Dick and his establishment. If this is not followed thru before
the occultation of the Moon and star 37 Leonis ZC1504 (Dec. 21) then the
wrath of a sextillion Sea Gull dropping will rain on Dick's house! That
ain't snow falling out there Dick!! Anyways...Can some one let Dick know
about my vision. I mean I would contact him my self but the Big Man is
calling me this very second and so I have to go. Boy..Stevie Wonder doesn't
know how lucky he is. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Hope I did
not offend anyone...just having a little fun is all.

Sincerely
Don Merchant

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6586602191