[meteorite-list] "Mars meteorite vision guy" changes his tactic

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 10 01:01:44 2005

But the first paragraph says it came from the moon.
How did it get from the moon to mars and back again
after it was found on the earth?
Apparantly George Bush talks to god and has a direct
line so maybe somebody should consult him and get his
opinion before dropping the 33 mil - just to confirm
for sure that it is from Mars (Or was it from the moon
- I am a bit confused as to the supposed prominance).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6586602191