[meteorite-list] Are you Christmas shopping? - AD

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 9 23:35:46 2005

Hello,

Are you looking for a special Christmas gift for your "significant other",
who lets you spend so much money on your favorite rocks?
I know you have been promising her the Moon, now you can give it to her, at
least a little bit of it.
I have, just in time for Christmas, a few hand-made glass pendants holding a
little Moon dust, from the cutting of NWA482. With Sterling Silver bail and
chain. Take a look:
www.impactika.com/moon.jpg
And contact me quickly.

Also, I have just added a bunch of pieces to another of my Collection on
Consignment, the 2nd one, a nice assortment of types and prices. Please go to:
www.impactika.com/consign2.htm
The new ones are at the bottom of the page.

Thank you for looking.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com