[meteorite-list] Powellsville is missing!

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 9 21:49:50 2005

Hi Tracy and all,

Having sold a quantity of Powellsville, and living near the source I can
offer up these comments for you. First Powellsville is very close to
Dayton Ohio. It is located on the Northeast side of that town.

I think that the total weight listed for this find is about 4 kg but
there was another mass that was found which about doubled the total
known weight. Over 5 kilograms in the the hands of one collector so the
availability of Powellsville is extremely limited and I would suspect
more specimens from this find will be difficult to obtain. Your piece is
quite Precious now. All my best.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites