[meteorite-list] Dave Carothers, pls. contact me

From: Dave Carothers <davecarothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 9 09:01:50 2005

Tracy,

The email you received was not sent by me and was most likely infected with
a a worm known as SOBER.AG (aka W32.Sober.X_at_mm, aka W32/Sober, aka
Win32/Sober.W!Worm). Most worms and trojans today spoof the sender
information to make identification of the infected computer difficult to
detect. You were absolutely correct in not opening an unknown/uinsolicited
email/attachment and it appears you've got your system well protected. As
an Information Systems Security Engineer, I wish more people did the same.

Regards,

Dave