[meteorite-list] baygorria vs. campo

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 8 20:05:12 2005

Dear Thomas and List,

Thomas rudely stated the following:

What does that mean? What fraudulent motive would an ancient native American
have? Thanks for absolving
them. Get to the lavatory. Stick to meteorites. Don't start babbling again.

That was exactly my point. A Campo del Cielo could have been innocently
transported in ancient times to Baygorria by natives living in the area and
then re-found sometime later. This is a well documented fact with Canyon
Diablo. CDs have been found hundreds of miles from the impact site and were
known to have been transported by Native Americans who had more than just a
passing curiosity in them. Not everything has to be a fraud just because it
was reported from a different location. I don't know how you took this
statement but it sounds like you have taken this statement out of its proper
context.

No need to get defensive.

Adam