[meteorite-list] Ad- ungrouped achondrite

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 8 11:54:59 2005

Dear List Members,

today I have the pleasure to introduce a very interesting meteorite, NWA
4042, a ungrouped achondrite (not paired with one of the known ungrouped
achondrites from NWA). This meteorite was
studied very carefully by several scientists. For example, the oxygen
isotopes were measured five times to exclude measuring mistakes.
Unfortunately, the mass of NWA 4042 is very small, therefore, only few
collectors will have the possibility to acquire a piece of NWA 4042. The
meteorite was bought in October, 2003 in Midelt /Morocco. On my last four
traveling to Morocco I had looked unsuccessfully for additional pieces. This
is certainly one of the most interesting and rarest meteorites which came
from NW- Africa.
http://www.meteoriten.com/special.html

All orders are processed guaranteed in the order of arriving. If I did not
list the suitable piece for your budget on my web page, it is possible to
cut some of the slices in two halves.

Best wishes,
Stefan

SR-Meteorite