[meteorite-list] AD: Planetary and Rare Auctions ending

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 8 08:09:26 2005

Good Morning list members:

There is still time to treat yourself to a rare meteorite gift this holiday
season. Bid high and Bid often!!!

Lunars, Martian, Howardite, Rumurutiites, CV3, CR2, Mesosiderite, Etc

All of the auctions can bees seen by scrolling to the bottom of the page at
the following link:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=catchafallingstar.com

In addition to the ebay auctions ending tonight, I updated my NWA 2977
Gabbor Lunar Sales page yesterday. Offered at a much lower than any
previous Gabbro:

http://209.238.151.128/nwa2977.htm

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend...............

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com