[meteorite-list] Total Number of Meteorites?

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 7 10:19:25 2005

Great Post Martin:

You have succeeded addressing in one email the high points of the current
meteorite collecting market situation.

As far as all the amature "meteorite finders" out there, I don't even answer
the emails anymore. It is just not worth my time. In the remote chance
that one of these people actually did find a meteorite, if I offered
anything less than a million dollars, they would say I was ripping them off.
This is the downside of meteorites in the news.

Jim Strope

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=catchafallingstar.com

http://www.catchafallingstar.com