[meteorite-list] AD: DEAN'S FINALLY BACK ON EBAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 5 02:46:15 2005

Well, Its been a nice 6 month vacation and I have a
killer suntan and just love tropical islands but
everything comes to an end and now I have to work
again.
I am not back selling meteorites as strong as in the
past and I still have a few things that I have to
sort out before I get back to normal here in New
Zealand - one of which is that all my listings are
under 500 grams because I dont have a scale that can
weigh over half a kilo - and most of my meteorites are
in canada, munich or Morocco. I also dont have a saw
or even a magnet. And my webpage is still non
functional - but hope that will change by month end.
But I am slowly getting back into the swing of things
and have managed to get over 100 meteorites (All cheap
NWAs) listed on ebay and should slowly get back to
normal over the next couple of months. Most are buy it
nows that you can purchase right away. Note that I
hope to list about 100 more meteorites over the next
week so keep checking back at my ebay auctions for new
ones.
See my user id AMUNRE on ebay. Click my store then
meteorites and you will avoid all of the other
uninteresting stuff that I sell.
Or follow this URL.
http://stores.ebay.com/AMUNRE-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES_W0QQsspagenameZL2222QQtZkm
Sincerely