[meteorite-list] I had a vision this will not sell

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 4 17:49:17 2005

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 15:45:49 +0100, G?ran Axelsson <axelsson_at_acc.umu.se> wrote:

>If it does, let me know because I know where to get a bigger one....

I've come to conclude that this guy doesn't honestly expect anyone to actually buy this (there can't
be even one person in the world with $7,000,000 to spare who surfs Ebay and is eger to buy something
that, in the very description, qualified professionals deny being what the seller claims, just based
on a supposed vision) but instead is listing the meteorite only for the eye-catching price so that
he can proselytize his watered-down Chick tracts (see http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp for
the real Chick tracts) to the world at large.