[meteorite-list] Tucson,2006

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 3 15:46:13 2005

Hi Steve,
        The best source of this info is going to be provided by Jim & Paul
at The Meteorite Exchange, where they will list every Tom, Dick & Harry,
(as well as a few meteorite dealers), what rooms they are in, what their
cell phone numbers are, etc.
        There will be a silent auction at Al Lang's and a boisterous Tucson
Meteorite Auction at the VFW and the famous Birthday Bash and Harvey
Awards celebrating the birth of our own Geoff Notkin and the real Steve
Arnold (just kidding, Steve - I mean, of course, Arkansas Steve - or should
we now call him "Brenham Steve?")
        In any event, look for all this at The Meteorite Exchange in the
coming week or two. They usually set it up so you can print it out as a
sort of show guide for meteorites.
        See ya there, Big Guy, Michael

on 12/3/05 6:37 AM, Steve Arnold, Chicago!! at steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com

--
The thing sometimes has me hazy is whether it is them or I that's crazy.
        Albert Einstein