[meteorite-list] tucson,2006

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 3 09:47:29 2005

Hi Steve and All..:
We will be set up for our first Tucson Show at the Tucson Convention
Center, Feb. 9-12.
We will have a lot of great meteorites for sale, many of which are not
on my site and including some from my personal collection.
Please stop by and say hello...
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites
http://www.mhmeteorites.com