[meteorite-list] Gundaring

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 3 01:30:05 2005

Hello,

in the Catalogue of the Western Australian Museum (Perth) of 1965(!)
it says:

Gundaring, one mass, total weight 122,5 kg (248 lb.).

In the W.A.M.: No. G9943, the whole mass with a corner cut off
revealing an etched
surface. S3533, one fragment with etched face weighing 16 g; saw
cuttings,
two bottles 56 g and 80 g (Simpson collection).

Peter Marmet